Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. If I am having this issue I suspect thousands of others must be too, but nothing on the web! Click Relaunch to apply any update, if available. As far as I can tell Linux is not supported by Amazon any more. If something like nspluginwrapper is written for that code, it should be doable. Here is a suggestion, try something besides gnome as most of us have specified before to rule out it being a bug in that desktop environment.
Certain Chrome components responsible for the frequent crashes cannot be individually checked and updated. I get an error code when trying to play a video. It is important to note that disabling the kext-signing to enable Trim is best described as taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut, and for most users it will not be worth it. Crafty Linux users have been able to work around Netflix's restrictions with hacks, but no average person wants to tinker with their browser's user-agent. Excluding the --disable-component-update switch will load the components for you, but not completely. Since Chrome works out of box, I hadn't pursued a fix option yet, but it's good to have options. Have a question about this project? I am currently having this issue.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue. Linux users, you've been very, very, very, very, very, very patient. It may not still be true, but a few paid streaming services I use only work in Chrome, not Chromium. I had to give all my ~100 bookmarks actual names because they were all just tiny nicknames that I gave them because I mainly went by the icon. You can change ; continued site use signifies consent. For additional assistance resolving this issue, please visit our Help Center.
I tried copying the libwidevinecdm. Creating a System Restore Point first before installing a new software, and being careful about any third-party offers while installing freeware is recommended. I tried disabling firewall and antivirus and deleting and re-installing chrome, but none of that worked. Obviously I don't have the WidevineCdm component in Iron 48 on Linux. Have a question about this project? If you experience the error code M7701-1003 on your computer, often accompanied by the following message: Whoops, something went wrong. Google Chrome automatically updates itself whenever a new version of the browser is available. And that fix action worked like a charm, actually.
I did not have the bug you are talking about, but I had another bug. Running steam in terminal does give an odd error at the beginning. Originally posted by :Hmmm getting a little off track here but at least it is informative and entertaining, as I am new to Chrome having used Firefox forever, and had dabbled with chromium many times but always thought it looked just butt-ugly though I may have just been used to firefox. Unfortunately its not avaiable for armv7. Originally posted by :Hmmm getting a little off track here but at least it is informative and entertaining, as I am new to Chrome having used Firefox forever, and had dabbled with chromium many times but always thought it looked just butt-ugly though I may have just been used to firefox.
Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Chrome Components Page Having highlighted that, you must have noticed the browser at times crashes frequently even after updating. Unfortunately I do not know the spelling or directory structure. Hmmm getting a little off track here but at least it is informative and entertaining, as I am new to Chrome having used Firefox forever, and had dabbled with chromium many times but always thought it looked just butt-ugly though I may have just been used to firefox. Once the bug started, that core would stay 100% maxed until I rebooted.
My rationalization for giving up was simple. Even though Software Update says I don't need any updates, I'm currently downloading the release version, which is 14A389, but I don't think that will solve the problem either. There's times where even Linux Google Chrome dorks, the last update I got straight from Google messed up Google Maps in their own browser - you just never know with updates, sometimes they just introduce new bugs and break things that were already working. I've tried using ChromeOptions and DesiredCapabilities. It will take some getting used to but I love the clean look. Not sure why you'd choose Chrome over Chromium on Linux though.